How do I sign my bakery up for the Sweetest Bakery in America™ contest?
When can I sign my bakery up for the contest?
Registration is open for the entirety of the contest, through September 30, 2019.
Where do I go for more information about the contest?
What do I do with the launch kit that my Dawn sales representative provided me?
- Use the posters and counter cards to decorate your bakery and put them in a highly visible place to remind customers to vote. Make sure to write your unique text-to-vote keyword sent in your registration confirmation email to remind your customers to vote via text.
- Place the window cling on your bakery window or bakery case
- Use the stickers on bakery packaging or have your staff wear them to remind customers to vote.
How do customers vote for my bakery?
- Voting on SweetestBakeryinAmerica.com starts July 1, 2019 and runs through 11:59 pm ET on September 30, 2019.
- Customers can vote online at SweetestBakeryInAmerica.com once per day, per device.
- Customers can vote via text once per day by texting your unique bakery keyword to 474747.
- Your customers must be 18 years or older to vote.
- Please see Official Rules.
What if I'm not sure what my text-to-vote keyword is?
We will send out our first Sweetest Bakery in America™ Contest newsletter before voting starts, which will re-confirm the keyword that you should use on your materials.
For any questions, you can contact your Dawn sales representative or email SweetestBakeryInAmerica@dawnfoods.com
How can my customers text in their vote?
- Customers can vote via text once per day by texting your unique bakery keyword, provided in your registration confirmation email, to 474747.
- Standard message and data rates may apply. To unsubscribe, text STOP to 474747. For help, text HELP anytime.
How often can my customers vote for my bakery?
- Customers can vote online once per day, per device.
- Customers can vote via text once per 24 hours.
- Please see Official Rules.
How will I know if my bakery is in the lead for the national grand prize title or one of the three categories by state?
- A newsletter will be sent out to bakeries once per month that will include the bakeries currently in the top 10 nationally as well as a link to the current state leaders.
- You may also access current national and state standings by going to SweetestBakeryInAmerica.com.
How do I qualify for the statewide competition?
- During registration, please select your bakery category. This is the category your bakery will be entered into for the statewide competition.
- Three categories are available:
- Primarily Donut Shop
- Primarily Cake or Cupcake Shop
- Full Line Bakery
Where can I get assets to use on my bakery's social media channels and ideas to promote my bakery?
Visit SweetestBakeryinAmerica.com/register/#toolkit for pre-made social media graphics to download to use on your channels to encourage your customers to vote for your bakery. There is also a .pdf to download that has publicity ideas for your bakery and a press release outline to use with your local media.
When will I know if I won?
Winners will be announced October 18, 2019 on SweetestBakeryInAmerica.com