How do I sign my bakery up for the Sweetest Bakery in America contest?
Where do I go for more information about the contest?
Please see Official Rules.
When can I sign up my bakery for the contest?
Registration is open for the entirety of the Contest, through July 31, 2018.
What do I do with the launch kit that my Dawn sales representative provided me?
- Use the posters to decorate your bakery and put them in a highly visible place to remind customers to vote.
- Place the ballot box in a high traffic location in your bakery.
- Use the stickers on bakery packaging or have your staff wear them to remind customers to vote.
- Place the business cards on your bakery counter and give them out to customers or place them in bakery packaging.
- Place the window cling on your bakery window or bakery case.
How do customers vote for my bakery?
What do I do if I run out of ballots?
Additional ballots are available to download and print at SweetestBakeryinAmerica.com/toolkit.
How often can my customers vote for my bakery?
- Customers can vote online once per day, per device.
- Customers can vote in your bakery, using your ballots and ballot boxes once per day.
- Please see Official Rules.
What do I do with the ballot box provided in my launch kit?
- Place the box in a high traffic area of your bakery.
- Customers can vote once per day, so make sure you have ballots available daily.
How do I send my ballots in to count for my bakery?
- Your ballots must be postmarked by August 1 and received no later than August 10
- By using the pre-addressed envelope provided in your launch kit or your own envelope, send your ballots to:
IBI Data, c/o Julie Zilm
Attn: Sweetest Bakery in America Contest
27199 State Highway 56
Brownsdale, MN 55918
How often can I send my ballots in to count toward my total?
You can send in your ballots as often as you design, but all ballot entry envelopes MUST be postmarked by August 1, 2018.
If I have questions during the contest, where do I go for information?
For more contest information, download the complete rules (PDF) »
For any additional questions, you can contact your Dawn sales representative or email SweetestBakeryinAmerica@dawnfoods.com.
How will I know if my bakery has surpassed 1,000 votes to qualify for a state title?
- UPDATED: We have a new leaderboard live that will be updated by 12:30 pm ET on Mondays and Thursdays. Visit https://www.dawnfoods.com/sbaleaderboard
Where can I get assets to use on my bakery’s social media channels and ideas to promote my bakery?
Visit SweetestBakeryinAmerica.com/toolkit for pre-made social media graphics to download to use on your channels to encourage your customers to vote for your bakery. There is also a PDF to download that has publicity ideas for your bakery and a press release outline to use with your local media.